any purchased item to us with the following conditions:
1. All items must be unused, unaltered, unadjusted and not damaged (if it is damaged in
shipping please contact us immediately), must be in original packaging and accompanied by
a sales receipt. Custom designs will not be accepted for return.
2. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a return authorization. We will
not accept a return without prior authorization.
3. The items must be returned to us within 15 days of purchase (or date shipped). Customer
will pay shipping charges for returned items and the charges are non-refundable. Please
send all returns via United Parcel Service (UPS) in a double box. Please insure your package.
Goods will not be accepted if damaged during return shipping. Returns received outside the
above time frame will not be accepted.
4. Once we receive the return we will decide whether to repair the item or give you a full
refund, less shipping/handling costs. We will refund you the purchase price of the
merchandise in the same manner in which we received your payment.
5. We reserve the right to change or revise this Policy at any time.
If your jewelry is in need of repair within one year from date of purchase, based on normal
usage, please contact email@example.com to obtain a repair authorization. Items
received without a repair authorization will not be accepted. Once the merchandise has been
assessed we will contact you prior to beginning the repair.